Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Nail Polish Haul!

There's this beauty supply store here in Edmonton that my best friend and I always go to called Sally's Beauty Supply Store (click here for their website). They were having a buy 2 get 1 free nail polish sale! Being a total fanatic for nail polish I took advantage of this deal. Once. Or twice.

Okay, three time.

Yes, 9 bottle of nail polish for the price of 6! (Is my math right?)

Super stoked about the purchases, I bought China Glaze's Peachy Keen, Exceptionally Gifted, Rainbow, and Prism, Finger Paints' Hue Left A Message?, and Art You Wondering? as well as Stripe Rite (?) art bottles, in colours 1, 3, and 5. I have no idea if those are the actual colour names/numbers, as I can't find anything else on the bottle. Oh well, anyways, here are some photos:




No comments:

Post a Comment