Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Welcome!

So I've finally done something that I've always wanted to do - start a beauty blog!

Don't criticize me too much, I'm new to this vast world of blogging, as well to the vast world of beauty. I'll admit, it's a blooming passion, but I can openly say that I am absolutely hooked! Growing up and living with my dad, I was destined by fate to be a tomboy. Soon enough I embraced femininity and all the fun that being a girl entails!

Finally, now that my first year of university has finished, I have no excuse not to begin posting! I will be posting makeup of the day, outfits of the day, currently using, product reviews, any dupes I find, tutorials and any health and wellness tips and tricks I stumble across.

I hope that you enjoy my blog and that it can help you out! Any of your own tips, tricks, submissions, (and tips for new bloggers) are seriously welcomed (and needed).

Thanks for stopping by, and stay beautiful!

2 comments:

  1. YAY :) Can I just comment on the fact that we are FINALLY starting our beauty blogs? I am so excited I can hardly contain myself

    ReplyDelete