Sunday, April 28, 2013

Brushes!

Today is an AWESOME day. Despite having my car stall, losing a parking ticket, and having a migraine... my Sephora Around the World in 7 Brushes came in the mail today! They're so so pretty and soft, and the carrying case is super gorgeous.

I FINALLY got an angled blush brush which I have been meaning to get forever. The brushes are so amazingly soft I just want to rub them on my face all day. Is that weird? Anyways, here they are!



I had to steal the pics from the Sephora website as I haven't had a chance to take a photo of them myself!

The set comes with an angled blush brush, a pointed foundation brush, a flat powder brush, a small shadow brush, a crease brush, a large shadow brush, and an angled liner brush.

I think they're currently sold out on the Sephora website, but keep checking back and I'm sure they'll have them in stock. They're so pretty and soft and perfect and I suggest you guys get them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment