Sunday, April 28, 2013

Before and After

We all know the power of makeup. I took some photos before, during, and after application of my makeup this morning! This is my most basic everyday look. Didn't do anything special... I'm only going to the car wash and Victoria's Secret today haha. 

So here we go! The first photo is a blank face, second is after I did my face, and the third is after I did my eyes. 


For my face, I applied my Make Up For Ever primer, Mary Kay concealer, LancĂ´me foundation, Make Up For Ever powder, and my Revlon blush.

Then for my eyes, I applied my Urban Decay primer potion, for shadows I used Suspect, Foxy, and Buck from my Naked palettes, and then finished with Make Up For Ever eyeliner #7 (the purply one), Sephora kohl liner on my waterline, and my Dior mascara. 



No comments:

Post a Comment